- To achieve sales target and gross profit margin set by the Department Head
- To actively promote the Group’s services to existing and new customers.
- To obtain necessary shoe information for targeted projects, to update and disseminate information to team members
- To assist supervisor and Account Manager to serve and manage a group of retained clients and to follow up and develop sales lead assigned by superiors.
- Client and project management, inclusive of obtaining client’s project requirement, design briefing and presentation, preparation of quotation and costing sheet, and to obtain contract confirmation.
- To brief production & liaise with inter-office department or to ensure smooth operation & high standard.
- To chase payment after completion job.
- To ensure efficiency and high standard performance of the assigned projects.
- To attend team meeting and sales meeting to update sales report and market information and to review on part projects.
- University graduate in any discipline
- With 2-3 years accounts servicing experience in advertising, events & exhibitions, PR or promotions related field is highly preferred
- Good command of both English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a definite advantage)
- Good command of MS Office with knowledge in graphic and design software is an advantage
- Be a team player with good presentation, interpersonal, organizing and communication skills
- Energetic, proactive, passionate and detail-minded
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Servicing Executive