- Oversee the QS team and supervise the preparation of the interim payment application and certification process with client and review the suppliers, and subcontractors done by the QS Manager and QS.
- Review the paper works for the variation claim, Extension of Time, Final Accounts as well as other QS related works.
- Report the cash flow projection, liaison for the site measurement, site records and obtain quotes and their assessment from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Monitor the required paper works detailed in the contract are duly prepared and submitted to client on time.
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Strong experiences in claims handling, cost and contract management
- Good sub-contracting and price negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate Available will be an advantage