Reports To: Sales Team Manager / Sr. Sales Manager
Department: Sales - Exhibitions
Summary: Capable to sell an exhibition stand concept or an official show bid to an establishment, individual or an organisation by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Take care of the client from A-Z in the full Exhibitions project: pitching, presentation, negotiation, make sure everything is delivered and on time, mock-up and actual build up on Exhibitions due date.
- First contact person to client and to coordinate internally to achieve the clients requests.
- Experiences in Sales from Exhibitions is required
- Sales experience from B2B
- Education in Business, Marketing, etc. from University or similar
- Good communicator, social and well-spoken, can communicate to different nationalities and designation
- Responsible personality, planned and organized
- Positive attitude and good energy
- A true team player
- English fluent in writing and talking, preferably Arabic in writing talking