View by Brand
- View by Brand
- Mercedes-Benz, Chevrolet, Toyota, Ford, Isuzu, Volvo, MTM, TATA, Subaru, Alpine, Tent
- 2012 Singapore Airshow
- Asia-Pacific Film Festival
- Asian Art Fairs
- Asian Games
- Bahrain Defence Force
- Bahrain Ministry of Muncipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
- Bahrain National Charter Monument Ceremony
- Bel-Air, CHKC, Elements, HK Disneyland, ICC, IFC, Metroplaza, Popcorn
- Bombay Sapphire
- Chengdu International Intangible Culture Heritage Exhibition Center
- Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, Toshiba Thailand, Dentsu, Gulf JP, Dow Chemical, ISUZU, NOE Concept Design (Shanghai), Getabec, Mitsubishi, BOI pavilion
- China Everbright
- China International Sports Culture Expo
- China Mobile
- China SAPPHIRE NOW and TechEd
- China UnionPay
- Chow Tai Fook
- Citibank, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank o China, BEA, ABC
- Civic Exchange
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
- Commonwealth Games
- Crompton Greaves
- Defence Materiel Organisation
- Department of Tourism, Commerce & Marketing
- Dow Coatings
- Enigma Jewellery
- FAW Audi, Sino-German, Audi A6L
- Ferrari and Maserati
- Formula 1
- Fortune Malls
- Foxconn, FEC, Unitech, Posiflex
- Franck Muller
- FutureChina Global Forum
- Fédération Dentaire Internationale
- GE Healthcare
- Galleria illy Beijing
- Garena Stadium
- General Organisation for Youth and Sports
- Gigamon, Huawei, Kapsch, Kyocera
- Giorgio Armani
- Government of Taipei
- HSBC, Cathay Pacific
- Holiday Inn, Hotel Ibis, Novotel, Pullman, Mercure Hotel
- Hong Kong Development Bureau
- Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Housing & Development Board
- Huashan Eco-City Exhibition Hall
- IMF and World Bank Group
- IT Museum
- India Today Group
- International Horticultural Expo
- Iskandar Malaysia Information Centre
- MAN Group
- MG and Roewe
- Macao Science Center
- Macao Water
- Malaysia Tourism
- McDonalds, Haagen-Dazs, Costa, Spicy Way
- Media Development Authority
- Mercedes Benz, Chevrolet, Lexus, Volvo, Isuzu, Garage Life
- Merecedes-Benz, Toyota, Bentley, Ferrari, Lexus
- Ministry of Municipalities Affairs & Agriculture
- Ministry of the Interior Court
- National Discovery Museum Institute
- National Science and Technology Fair
- New Mexico History Museum
- New Normandy American Cemetery Visitor Centre
- Ocean Park
- Olympic Games
- Pico Geodesic Dome
- Proctor and Gamble
- Public Utilities Board
- Public Utilities Board of Singapore
- Qatar Petroleum
- Real Madrid
- Retail Global Connexion
- Roewe, MG, South East Motors, Dongfeng Peugeot, Infiniti, Volkswagen, PACCAR, Mitsubishi, Nissan
- Roland Garros
- Shanghai Greenland Group
- Shanghai Maritime Court
- Shanghai South Railway Station
- Shell, bp, SPC
- Shui On Land
- Singapore Army Open House
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Singapore Day 2012
- Singapore Discovery Centre
- Singapore Economic Development Board
- Singapore Garden Festival 2012
- Singapore National Day Parade 2012
- Singapore National Defense R&D Organisation
- Singapore National Environment Agency
- Singapore Tourism Board
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City
- Solar Frontier
- Sri Lanka Exhibition & Convention Centre (SLECC)
- Stäubli, Shima Seiki Manufacturing Ltd., Rieter
- Sultan Qaboos Award for Excellence
- The China National Offshore Oil Corporation
- The Dreyfuss Group
- The King of Thailand’s 60th Anniversary of Accession to the Throne
- The Merlion Hotel
- The Singapore Minister for Community Development for Youth and Sports
- The War Memorial of Korea
- Tiangong-1 space station
- Tokyo Electron
- Top Marques
- Trade Development Council
- UAE National Olympic Committee Office
- Vinexpo Asia-Pacific
- World Expo
- World Orchid Conference
- World Stroke Congress
- Wuxi Sensing China Windows
- Zaragoza Expo 2008
With strategically located permanent offices and production facilities on 5 continents, Pico is a global leader in activating world expositions. Over the last 26 years, Pico created success for 70 pavilions in 8 World Expos. Active in many world exposition hosting cities for many years, we have established strong foundations and local links with government, regulatory bodies, partners and vendors that have helped our clients achieve their corporate and marketing goals nationwide and worldwide.
The Audi Ice and Snow Experience Event is Audi’s thrilling annual snow driving ...
Hosted by FAW Toyota Motor Sales Co. Ltd. (FTMS) at the Guangzhou International...
Every milestone deserves a party. So, to mark Ferrari’s 20th anniversary in Chi...
In 1984, Volkswagen introduced its iconic Santana sedan to China. Now, almost 3...
Organising the annual Dealer Conference for 180 dealers and 50 executive staff ...
Launches of new car models are highly competitive events - each launch has to b...
The automotive industry operates in an extremely dynamic and competitive market...
The 33th Bangkok International Motor Show – a world-class event that annu...
With over 250 years of industrial history, the MAN Group is one of the world&rs...
The future arrived in cities across China this summer with the tour of the ‘Aud...
Global luxury sports car brand Ferrari are known for their precision engineerin...
The premier Asian ‘battle of car brands’, the Taipei Auto Show, has...
Visitors to the Guangzhou International Sports Arena recently heard sounds that...
From an automotive perspective, 2012 has got off to an incredible start through...
Pico was appointed to build and project manage the Nissan display at the presti...
Pico in Shanghai and Singapore had their work cut out for them when Ital Auto t...
Ford teamed up with social game developer Zynga to host what has been dubbed th...
At the Rolls-Royce Customer Lounge, visitors receive first-class hospitality in...
Volvo is one of the car industry’s strongest brands with a long history o...
2011 saw Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation’s annual sales volume i...
Mercedes-Benz’s modular Star Mobile showroom’s elegant interior ser...
The Chevrolet Colorado Show Truck made its world premiere and first public appe...
Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari has a strong and loyal brand following,...
In January 2011, Volkswagen invited 255 Chinese delegates to participate in a f...
BMW Thailand launched its latest-generation 7 Series before an audience of lead...
Lexus is part of the global Toyota group, whose members together constitute the...
French automaker Peugeot wanted to make a deep impression at the latest Shangha...
Started in 2003, The Guangzhou Automobile Exhibition (GAE) is now China’s third...
In designing and custom-building Peugeot’s double-decker white and black booth,...
Following Nissan’s design concept, our team delivered a 3,000 sq.m. booth whose...
View All Contact Information