View by Brand
- View by Brand
- Mercedes-Benz, Chevrolet, Toyota, Ford, Isuzu, Volvo, MTM, TATA, Subaru, Alpine, Tent
- 2012 Singapore Airshow
- Asia-Pacific Film Festival
- Asian Art Fairs
- Asian Games
- Bahrain Defence Force
- Bahrain Ministry of Muncipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
- Bahrain National Charter Monument Ceremony
- Bel-Air, CHKC, Elements, HK Disneyland, ICC, IFC, Metroplaza, Popcorn
- Bombay Sapphire
- Chengdu International Intangible Culture Heritage Exhibition Center
- Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, Toshiba Thailand, Dentsu, Gulf JP, Dow Chemical, ISUZU, NOE Concept Design (Shanghai), Getabec, Mitsubishi, BOI pavilion
- China Everbright
- China International Sports Culture Expo
- China Mobile
- China SAPPHIRE NOW and TechEd
- China UnionPay
- Chow Tai Fook
- Citibank, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank o China, BEA, ABC
- Civic Exchange
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
- Commonwealth Games
- Crompton Greaves
- Defence Materiel Organisation
- Department of Tourism, Commerce & Marketing
- Dow Coatings
- Enigma Jewellery
- FAW Audi, Sino-German, Audi A6L
- Ferrari and Maserati
- Formula 1
- Fortune Malls
- Foxconn, FEC, Unitech, Posiflex
- Franck Muller
- FutureChina Global Forum
- Fédération Dentaire Internationale
- GE Healthcare
- Galleria illy Beijing
- Garena Stadium
- General Organisation for Youth and Sports
- Gigamon, Huawei, Kapsch, Kyocera
- Giorgio Armani
- Government of Taipei
- HSBC, Cathay Pacific
- Holiday Inn, Hotel Ibis, Novotel, Pullman, Mercure Hotel
- Hong Kong Development Bureau
- Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Housing & Development Board
- Huashan Eco-City Exhibition Hall
- IMF and World Bank Group
- IT Museum
- India Today Group
- International Horticultural Expo
- Iskandar Malaysia Information Centre
- MAN Group
- MG and Roewe
- Macao Science Center
- Macao Water
- Malaysia Tourism
- McDonalds, Haagen-Dazs, Costa, Spicy Way
- Media Development Authority
- Mercedes Benz, Chevrolet, Lexus, Volvo, Isuzu, Garage Life
- Merecedes-Benz, Toyota, Bentley, Ferrari, Lexus
- Ministry of Municipalities Affairs & Agriculture
- Ministry of the Interior Court
- National Discovery Museum Institute
- National Science and Technology Fair
- New Mexico History Museum
- New Normandy American Cemetery Visitor Centre
- Ocean Park
- Olympic Games
- Pico Geodesic Dome
- Proctor and Gamble
- Public Utilities Board
- Public Utilities Board of Singapore
- Qatar Petroleum
- Real Madrid
- Retail Global Connexion
- Roewe, MG, South East Motors, Dongfeng Peugeot, Infiniti, Volkswagen, PACCAR, Mitsubishi, Nissan
- Roland Garros
- Shanghai Greenland Group
- Shanghai Maritime Court
- Shanghai South Railway Station
- Shell, bp, SPC
- Shui On Land
- Singapore Army Open House
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Singapore Day 2012
- Singapore Discovery Centre
- Singapore Economic Development Board
- Singapore Garden Festival 2012
- Singapore National Day Parade 2012
- Singapore National Defense R&D Organisation
- Singapore National Environment Agency
- Singapore Tourism Board
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City
- Solar Frontier
- Sri Lanka Exhibition & Convention Centre (SLECC)
- Stäubli, Shima Seiki Manufacturing Ltd., Rieter
- Sultan Qaboos Award for Excellence
- The China National Offshore Oil Corporation
- The Dreyfuss Group
- The King of Thailand’s 60th Anniversary of Accession to the Throne
- The Merlion Hotel
- The Singapore Minister for Community Development for Youth and Sports
- The War Memorial of Korea
- Tiangong-1 space station
- Tokyo Electron
- Top Marques
- Trade Development Council
- UAE National Olympic Committee Office
- Vinexpo Asia-Pacific
- World Expo
- World Orchid Conference
- World Stroke Congress
- Wuxi Sensing China Windows
- Zaragoza Expo 2008
'I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.' - Albert Einstein
Research and conceptualisation are the bedrock of our work for museums and themed environments, which often require complex engineering to achieve the desired results. In creating scenes from past millennia or peering into the future, we immerse ourselves in the relevant environment. In immersing ourselves in the ‘final effect,’ we draw together professional content development, design, fabrication and long-term maintenance programmes so that the wow factor is an ever-present part of our museum and themed environment projects.
On 5 February 2013, as part of the Bahrain Defence Force’s 45th anniversa...
The concept of Singapore’s NEWater is simple, yet revolutionary: recycled water...
Pico’s themed environment expertise gained us the turnkey contract for Thailand...
Some design briefs are not as detailed as others, and some clients are not as s...
Pico design teams have worked on many projects in Thailand. Recently, however, ...
As the world’s population grows and becomes more urbanised, the environme...
Designing a museum exhibition is an enormous task involving a large number of t...
Ocean Park Hong Kong is an acclaimed educational theme park and the seventh mos...
In a space of 2,000 sq. m., a permanent exhibition was constructed to pay tribu...
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a fascinating concept. Imagine if every object ...
Singapore’s Media Development Authority (MDA) believes that a permanent s...
New Mexico has a long history, having been a possession of both Spain and Mexic...
Located in Bangkok’s Sanamchai Road in the area that once housed the Mini...
The Macao Science Center is an iconic building designed by Pei Partnership Arch...
Singapore has seen successive waves of new residents arriving over the past hal...
Situated amid in the majestic scenery of south Hong Kong Island, Ocean Park is ...
Though Hong Kong may be better known for its skyscrapers and urban density, it ...
In recent years, Hong Kong has made great strides in boosting awareness of what...
Daqing, a city in the northeast Chinese province of Heilongjiang, contains Chin...
Caribbean Bay at Samsung Everland is Korea’s largest theme park. Styled a...
View All Contact Information